Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Wheel Of Curiosity - Mandala Art

Today, I learnt how to use Mathematical drawing instruments to create this Mandala art. I used a compass, 45 degree set square and a ruler to create this art. I have used water color as the medium of painting. 


Mathematics can be learnt in an artistic way. And creating an art is very healing for me. I have named this art that I created as


Wheel Of Curiosity

I named it thus because I am so curious about the looks of the colors. Colors make me think that the world is real. Without colors, the world will look like an old black and white movie that will be very dull. It would be too boring for people to live in such a world. The colorful world on the other hand is very exciting to live in. With colors, everything looks fresh. The world would look new. In a colorful world, everything is so clear. I would see a fresh blue sea. A fresh red apple that would me give me a relief. I would see green grass ready to be fed with water. Colors can also help us judge whether something is fresh or not. Colors make the world look like as if it is a painting, a painting painted by nature. So, I am curious about colors.

My amma said that I can learn to write about colors. She said that she will help me to learn to write about colors. She also says there is a beautiful song from a Tamil Movie 'Alaipayuthe' that describes colors so beautifully. 

Colors makes me curious about the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Great... Thanks for sharing. I shared with some more kids at Aarohi. They too want to make.

    ReplyDelete