Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

My Questions Related To MS Word And Computers


I started to use computer more and more nowadays. What I learnt yesterday is that it is not just enough to be a computer user. In order to be a Computer Expert, we have to also understand how the Computer works, we have to think what happens inside and we have to ask a  lot of questions. My mom says, being a Computer User is nothing wrong, but to be a 'Maker', we have to think beyond.

I was asked to write all the curious questions that I have about MS Word and computers in general. So, here is a list of questions that I have. If you have answers for me, please comment. I will be glad you helped. 

My Questions are



1. After I write one bullet point and I type 'Enter' in MS WORD, how does it go to the next bullet point?
2. When I spell one word wrongly, how can the computer recognize that the spelling of the word is wrong?
3. Where does the Computer store it's dictionary?
4. When I close MS Word without saving the recent document, how does a Window pops up asking me to either 'Save' or 'Don't Save'?
5. When the Computer suddenly stops, how does the RAM loose the primary memory?
6. How can the CPU process data?
7. How can the Computer recognize colours?
8. How can the Computer hear sounds?
9. How can kitchen Robots cook food like human beings?
10. How does the Internet come to the Computer?
11. When I type a letter key on the keyboard, how does the letter get displayed on the keyboard?
12. How does a Computer produce sounds?

These are my questions. I will research, learn and find out more information about Computers based on my questions. If you want to help me, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment