Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Exploring Flowers, Flower Rangoli And Flower Photography

It all started when last night, we were in the Radha Krishna Temple. Yesterday was the last day of the swing festival (Jhoola Utsav). After the festivities got over, we were cleaning up the decoration. While we were doing that, I collected loads of flowers that adorned Radha and Krishna and brought those flowers home. 

This morning, my mother had a brilliant idea. And the idea was to explore the flowers, do some sensory activities like smelling, touching and exploring each part of the flowers. While I was doing, she asked me if I am interested in practicing photography skills using these flowers. I started to capture pictures of the flowers. Slowly, I got other ideas. I started to arrange the flowers along with the tools from the mechanics kit that I was playing. Later, I also captured some flower designs along with some Lego blocks. Then I used some cloths as background for the flowers. 

Then, Amma got a very amazing idea. She thought of making a flower rangoli. I helped her in making this wonderful Krishna flower rangoli. 


Below are the pictures that I captured, take a look. I had to work on my thinking skills to come up with a caption/sentences for each picture.


A perfect purple painting with petals standing up like the thorns of a pine cone. 

These colorful flowers seem to have no mouth but they smile at me. Flowers are colorful and soft, I feel like they are floating aloft. 

A red flower and a part of a bike, something that everyone would like. 

A combination of purple and yellow, just enough to make a good fellow.

A divine creation, making me gleam in happiness.

A bright seed pod like the sun and the delicate petals that resembles the radiant rays of the sun.

Nature and man made creations combine together to form this cheerful pink.

A stadium of petals, I wonder if God wanted to convey us the message, "Have Fun".

How nice would it be if I can live in a hut in the middle and be surrounded by such daisy petals!

An amazing sun of happiness rising. 

Unity, play and fun is what comes to my mind when I see this picture.

A splash of water colors never fails to nurture my zeal.

A tight, peculiar friendship creating a new world

A red ship and a red flower, imagine a burning fire on water.

A new world with huge flowers and a tiny skyscraper.

A bunch to brighten our day

Softness is love.

A divine connection.

All is well.


Enjoy Learning and Sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment