Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Change: Is it good or bad

Change is the new thing that come our way. Change is neither good nor bad. Change creates new history. Change is a necessary thing. No one can stop the change. Instead of getting scared, one can study the path of change and make sure the direction of the change is towards the good and the betterment. I brainstormed with my mother who is also my facilitator, to find out if it is good to change or not.

I think change is good. Consider this. If we have bad habits and we develop good habits, imagine how wonderful life would be. So, change is good. If a product is not perfect and is of bad quality, who would not like it if we would change it to a good quality product.

Old things can be donated, recycled or reduced or replaced by new things. This kind of a change helps us to embrace newness. 

Once upon a time, I did not have writing skills. Now, I know how to write. Change did happen, this sort of change helps me to develop and grow. And it is definitely a good thing. 

Then, I was only in 3rd grade, now I have crossed 3rd grade and much more. Isn't this kind of change a sign of growth? 

In the past, I was scared of change, now I am trying to be fine with it because I realize that change is a necessary thing. Before, I was scared that the year was no longer 2015, now I am starting to accept 2016. Do you know why? That is because I am developing many skills in 2016 in a speedy manner.

Bhagavad Gita says CHANGE IS THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE. So, I like change though I might get a bit frightened and feel unusual to embrace change, sometimes. But change is good, that is my conclusion. 

By the way, the picture shown above is created by me using MS Word. See, then I did not know how to use MS Word, now I know how to use MS Word. So, change brings growth and development.


SO, LET US EMBRACE CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment