Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

What Was So Interesting About Playing With Tangrams!

Tangram is a Chinese Geometrical puzzle consisting of a square cut into seven pieces which can be arranged to make various other shapes. I love playing with Tangrams. 


It is very interesting to play with Tangram puzzle because I enjoy making beautiful shapes.




Playing with Tangrams helps me understand shapes and fractions.


I think that it is a meaningful play since I could give shapes to the puzzle pieces and convert them into animals and other objects.


It is also very interesting for me to play with Tangrams because I learn how to solve problems. My mother sometimes would present to me a shape which do not have a solution related to which piece should be used in which place and she would ask me to figure out a solution to solve the puzzle.


I also learn that the three basic shapes triangle, square and parallelogram can fit together to form many other shapes and figures.


I like this way of exploring Mathematics and inventing my own new designs.


Playing with Tangrams is fun because it is both geometric and artistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment