Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

My Questions Related To Computers, Software And Internet


I have been reading the books "Learning Computers For Smarter Life - Book 1 to Book 5", authored by Manuj Bajaj and Anil Ahlawat. I have these questions in my mind for which I would like to get answers. The questions are
  1. When was Windows Vista released first?
  2. Sometimes the keyboards, mouse has a Microsoft logo. Does that mean that they are manufactured by Microsoft? I thought Microsoft only manufactures software applications, not hardware or other products. 
  3. Do some websites that has videos in it cause Virus in my computer?
  4.  How do some computer security software like Kaspersky protect the computer from virus?
  5. What kind of websites attack our computer and cause virus?

Do comment your answers. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment